BlogCatalog

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Shout Out to my BFF

You'd think after living with someone for over a year, you'd get pretty sick of them, but at the end of the day, living with your best friend is pretty awesome.


Here's to all the silly moment, stupid decisions and a nonjudgemental shoulder to cry on. Someone to play in the rain with, sip some wine, meet seemingly promising strangers with.


To someone so encouraging, no matter it be, "keep running" or "keep eating" or "keep believing."


I can confidently say we've had some of the craziest, most random moments (isn't that why we started this blog in the first place?!?)


You've taught me that everything happens for a reason and to never doubt my potential to succeed in anything I try. 


Thanks for being such an awesome friend, sister, and roomie. 


-L

No comments:

Post a Comment