BlogCatalog

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Myth or Magic: "Three Day Military Diet" Day 1



Ok so I am always one of the first people to say that all of these cleanses and crash diets are completely ridiculous.  However, I have never really taken the time to try any of them out (mostly because they are actually just starving you). So my friend sent me this 3 day "military diet" that she had heard of and after looking it over I decided it didn't seem to be anything that would harm my body or deprive it too much of nutrients.  I understand that this is not a real military diet and I am pretty positive that it will not make me lose ten pounds in 3 day, but hey why not give it a try??  So this diet claims that all of the food combinations if consumed properly without any extra additions will work together and help you lose weight. One of the first things I noticed was that ice cream was included in this diet....very strange. Anyway if you want to look it over here is the link 3 day Military Diet

I tracked my meals for the day and I will let you know in three days how this diet works out ;)

Day 1
Breakfast--1/2 Grapefruit, 1 Slice of Toast, 2 Tablespoons of Peanut Butter, and Coffee or Tea

Lunch--1/2 Cup of Tuna, 1 Slice of Toast, and Coffee or Tea (any brew, as long as it's caffeinated)

Dinner--3 ounces of any type of meat, 1 Cup of Green Beans, 1/2 Banana, 1 Small Apple, and 1 Cup of Vanilla Ice Cream (YUM)!!!

I ended up eating the fruit and ice-cream a little later for dessert



Stay posted for day 2 and 3
-E

2 comments:

  1. Hello,I have joined a new office. I want to lose my weight, but how? I want to read another blog about Military Diet Substitutions. If you have, share.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
    Military Diet | 3 day Military Diet

    ReplyDelete