BlogCatalog

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hello October!!!!!

Happy October!

I love October! Not only does it mean that the unbearably warm Florida weather will be gradually cooling down, but it is also the start of the holiday seasons! Even though halloween isn't really one of the "holidays" people generally associate with the holiday season, I think that it's perfectly acceptable to start busting out some of those apple cinnamon candles and wintery comfort food recipes.

I have especially been looking forward to this October because it means that I get to be back in California for a whole week!  I cannot wait! While Florida definitely has it's perks, and I am so grateful for all the great opportunities and people I have out here on the East coast, nothing compares to my home state, California.


October is also a great month because of the Food and Wine festival at EPCOT. I mean I can't think of anything more amazing. Samples of food from all over the world with alcohol? Yes please. I'm sure one of us will do a whole post on our Food and Wine experience this year, but here are a couple of pictures from last year.


With the colder weather also come one of my favorite clothing items. BOOTS! All day every day. Boots boots boots.


I know L will get mad if I don't add this to the list....


I know we are also both looking forward to carving some pumpkins since we missed out on that last year

So as you can see, October brings many awesome things to look forward to!  So here is to making this month amazing. and hopefully receiving some cooler weather (fingers crossed)
-E

No comments:

Post a Comment