BlogCatalog

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

30 day challenge/ The Last Supper

Happy Tuesday everyone. So L and I are excited to talk about our new 30 day challenge.  We have decided that we are going to 30 days without eating at any restaurants and solely cook all of our food at home.  This is actually going to be a pretty difficult feat for me since I work in two restaurants, but I am determined to cut back on all the unhealthy food I consume on the job. Hopefully we can stick to it and hopefully extend it past the 30 days!


In honor of our 30 day challenge we decided to do a "Last Supper" which was actually a buffet breakfast at the Wave.  We stuffed our faces and we are now ready to start our challenge. Here are some pictures of all the yummy things we ate.

These are my two plates

Round 2

Here are L's plates

Round 2


Thank you Walt Disney World for providing us with such a great meal to start off our challenge. Good luck to us! I encourage you all to give it a try too. A great way to hopefully shed a few extra pounds and stay healthy! Cheers!
-E

No comments:

Post a Comment