BlogCatalog

Monday, July 8, 2013

Myth or Magic: Shaving with baby oil gel

Hello everybody! We have decided to start a new topic in which we pull things that we see from Pinterest and see if it actually works. We are calling it Myth or Magic! We will let you know if it is a complete fail or a magical idea that you must try immediately.

To start out I picked a Pin on shaving using baby oil gel instead of shaving cream.  This is the original pin Shaving Pin. I went to the store and bought this...

I decided to try it out twice before I let you know what I think. I was actually really impressed with how silky smooth my legs felt after using it! It is oil based, so it is kinda weird to use it in the shower.  The water will literally roll off of your legs.  However the baby oil gel really does lock in the moisture for a really long time.  Now on the Pin it says that you can go days without shaving and you won't feel the prickly hairs growing back...I haven't tested that theory, but if/when I do I will do an update and let you know. 

So the question is Myth or Magic??? I am going to have to go with Magic on this one
    -E

2 comments:

  1. It works great on legs and under the arms, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smooth soft legs, but I still need to shave just as often.

    ReplyDelete